Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lists. 'Why' is not important.

Things I think I want at this moment:
-Wooden Wind Chime
-Nintendo Wii
-Rings and Ear rings
-an already bathed dog
-Johnny to stop and visit me on his way back from California (pshhh)
- the 10th Nana Manga
-the new Regina Spektor CD
-any Kate Nash CD

Things I need to do, have known that I needed to do for a while, but still have not done:
-Look for a job
-Fill out off-campus interim application
-order books
-pay my tuition
-study spanish
-get my hair cut
-figure out what to make for dinner tonight
-start organizing for packing

Things I have done:
-cleaned and rearranged my room
-started making a book
-exercised
-rented La Moustache from the Library
-thought about smacking Danny in the back of the head

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment