Monday, August 24, 2009

Snippets *winks*

So, here are a few snippets of dialogue that have happened between me and someone else.

Sunday morning before church between me and Michael:
Me: "Sooo, on a scale of 1 to 11, how important is it for you and Alissa to match?"
Michael: "You mean like, clothes."
Me: "Yeah."
Mike: "Well, yeah, that's really important."
Me: "Why?"
Mike: "Because I hate it when Alissa and I go somewhere and another man matches her better than me. I get really jealous."
Me: "Really?!"
Michael: "Yeah. I never knew how jealous of a person I was until I met Alissa."

I felt like I stumbled onto something there. It was a nice happening.


This one was between me and my friend Abel:
Abel: "Hey, Doni, do you want me to read your tarot cards"
Me: "What? No!"
Abel: "Why not?"
Me: "Because it's not a good thing, and I'll have to stone you."
A: "What?"
M: "What if it invites Satan into your house?"
A: "It's ok, I have a dream catcher."

haha That one made me laugh, we clearly were not on the same page.

This is just something Abel said to me walking into a restaurant.
Abel: "Damm Girl! You're brown town!"

He noticed my tan.

Tune in again for more snippets of my life. I would like to do one a day.

3 comments:

  1. I find it totally unfair that when I started following your blog, you stopped updating it. Is this a personal attack against me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comments - More snippits and why did you stop. If I was a gold fish or Alissa's beta fish, and your snippets was the food, I'd be belly up by now and stankin, too.

    ReplyDelete