Thursday, June 11, 2009

all gone

So Johnny left today - and Aaron too, but mostly Johnny. and I was fine until I was on the way back from the movie. I went and saw UP and so of course I'm feeling all sentimental and what not - and suddenly I get that really heavy but empty longing feeling in the pit of my stomach and couldn't wait until I got home so I could go up to my room and cry.

I live a spoiled life, and i hate not being able to have what I want and so it really sucks that Johnny isn't here - and that when he was here it wasn't like it normally is when he comes - we had to share a lot of attention with other people.

Like, i said, I was fine when he left - I usually cry for a while after he leaves, but it didn't happen this time - i just kinda- moved on with my day - so in a way, I'm almost relieved that I'm miserable now- and that's why humans are strange.


In other news - my new goal is to obtain a job a Teavana!

No comments:

Post a Comment